Here is a good news for Jailbroken iPhone users; a newer and updated version of GV Mobile (Google voice app) has been released called GV Mobile+ app which offers tons of new features compared to old one.
The man who developed the iPhone app, Sean Kovacs, announced on his blog that the updated version GV Mobile+ won’t be free and it will cost $2.
GV Mobile+ comes with multiple features and support voice accounts, Voicemail transcriptions and allows a direct access to iPhone contacts. And apart from all this the new app also has “Do Not Disturb” setting and data syncing features.
Here are the new additional features offered in GV Mobile+ app:
- New Favorites Feature
- New tab system for Contacts, Favorites, Keypad
- Support For Landscape SMS
- Call & Add Contact from SMS Main View
- International support for SMS (until Google blocks it)
- Call, Text, & Add Contact From History
- Voicemail transcriptions, new voicemail screen layout
- Call, Text, & Add Contact from Voicemail
- Saving VoiceMails to Your iPhone
- Offline dialing (via dialing GV #)
- Default Area code (for those that don’t need to dial the area code in you area)
- More data sync options (Interval, Startup, Startup on demand, manual)
- Multiple Accounts
- More Google Settings Statuses
As Apple has removed many Google Voice based app including GV Mobile from there App store, therefore iPhone applications along with GV Mobile+ app are available on Cydia for the entire Jailbroken iPhone user. But it’s not free and can be purchased for $2.
Do let us know what you think about this new app?
Follow us on Twitter @TechSkipper
Write an email to the author of this post at email@example.com
Popularity: 1% [?]GV Mobile, IPHONE, iphone app, iPhone Application, Sean Kovacs